1. COOKIES POLICY
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of texts containing small amounts of information that a website saves and stores on your device e.g. your computer (or other internet enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet).
We use the following types of cookies:
(1) Session cookies: which are temporary and allow us to link your actions during a browser session and are erased once you close the browser.
(2)Persistent cookies: which stay on your device for a time specified in the cookie. We use persistent cookies when we need to know some information for more than one browsing session (i.e. to remember your preferences for the next time you visit our site).
(3) Functional Cookies: are essential cookies assisting you to navigate the website, and to enhance the user friendliness of the website for visitors. We use these cookies to ensure that you only have to pass the age-gate once and to help to support website’s security and basic functionality.
(4) Analytics Cookies which help us to understand your behaviour as a visitor and the usage of the Website in an aggregated manner. For instance, we can use these cookies to gain insight into how our visitors use our website. This means that we can find out what works and what doesn’t, it also allows us to continuously improve our Website, and measure how effective our advertising and communication efforts are.
(5) We also use Google Analytics cookies to have a better understanding of our Website’s visitor’s habits and visitor’s volumes and to help us to also improve the overall experience on our Website.
We note that the above cookies will not be used for any purpose other than the ones stated.
4. CONTROL YOUR COOKIES SETTINGS
Google Analytics Help pages.
Once you give us your approval for using cookies, we will store the cookies on your computer or device to remember this for next time. You can withdraw your cookies at any time, by deleting our cookies through your internet browser settings, for each browser you have used.
Please be aware that by switching off cookies, may result in restrictions on usage of the Website. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them “trusted websites” in your internet browser settings.
5. COOKIES OVERVIEW
Below is a full list of the cookies used on our Website:
Who owns the data?
Is this a 1st party or 3rd party cookie?
6. CONCLUDING REMARKS
If you have any further questions and/or comments, please contact us via the webform located on our website with a data privacy enquiry.