KEO Plc (“KEO”, “we”, “us”, “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (the “Website”) (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
We note that KEO is the controller of your Personal Data and is responsible for your Personal Data.
The Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
2. What Personal Data We Collect and How We Use your Personal Data
You can use the majority of our Website without being required to provide any Personal Data to us. However, for certain services or activities you will need to provide us Personal Data, in order for us to be able to provide you with the requested service or product or for you to participate in the activity; please see below for further clarification. Requested information on the Website marked with an asterisk is mandatory. If you do not provide the requested information, then we will not be able to deliver the required service or product to you or you cannot participate in the activity.
- Information when you contact us;
In case that you have any questions or other remarks, please visit our Website to complete and submit our Contact Form. There you will be asked to provide your name and email address and necessary information related to your request. Please bear in mind that we will only use this information to respond to your question/request.
Please note that we will retain all the provided information for the period of 6 months after your question or complaint has been solved or the inquiry was closed.
- Information about your visit to and use of our Website;
When you visit our Website, we may automatically collect certain information such as your IP address, which web pages you visit, device category, browser, clicks and views. We use this Personal Data as it is necessary in our legitimate interests to do so to be able to promote our products and services to our consumers and website visitors. Furthermore, this will enable us to attract more consumers and to improve the sales of our products and services. We will retain the Personal Data for a maximum period of 6 months from the date that the Personal Data will be collected.
- Maintenance and optimization of our Website; Your Personal Data will also be used for maintenance and analysis of our Website to solve performance issues, to improve the availability and user experience.
Our use of your Personal Data for these purposes is necessary in our legitimate interests and the information will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months and thereafter deleted.
3. How We Share Your Personal Data
We may be required to share your Personal Data with third parties to help us in providing services and products that will enable you to browse our Website. Sharing your Personal Data may also be required in order to comply with any applicable laws.
These third parties might be:
- internal third party such as an affiliate of KEO where another affiliate is best suited to answer a question you have posted on the Website;
- External third parties such as service providers where this is needed to provide us with a service and to provide data analytics services;
- media agencies for marketing purposes and research purposes; and
- third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts or the whole of our business or assets. These parties may be located in the EEA area or elsewhere in the world. When Personal Data is stored or transferred by us outside the EEA we will ensure an adequate level of protection of the transferred Personal Data in accordance with our obligations under applicable data protection laws and regulations that bind us. We require service providers to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data applicable data protection laws and regulations that bind us.
We may also require to disclose Personal Data to law enforcement bodies and/or regulatory or supervisory authorities in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order.
4. Security of Personal Data
Please be assured that we will take all the necessary technical, physical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data collected through the Website from misuse or accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, acquisition or access, that are consistent with applicable privacy and data security laws and regulations. However, no internet-based site can be 100% secure and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
5. Retention of Your Personal Data
6. Social Media
You may choose to share personal information on our Website via social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. This means that the information you share, with name and preferences, shall be visible to visitors of your personal pages. We therefore kindly advise you to carefully read the privacy policies of the social media parties as these are applicable to the processing of your Personal Data by these parties.
7. Your Rights to Access, Rectification, Deletion, Restriction and Data Portability
You have the right to request an overview as well as the right to receive a copy of your Personal Data processed by or on behalf of us, as well as the right to have your Personal Data rectified or deleted or have the processing of your Personal Data restricted (as permitted under applicable data protection laws and regulations). At any time you can exercise this right by completing web form with a data privacy request. Please be advised that requests that do not meet the requirements set out by applicable law or KEO guidelines may be requested to be re-issued or ultimately denied and that certain Personal Data may be exempt from such access, rectification and deletion requests pursuant to applicable data protection laws or other laws and regulations.